2023 Executive and Directors
The Board of the Cobble Hill Farmers Institute is elected on a rotating basis with the President, Secretary, and half of the Directors elected in odd-numbered years while the Vice President, Treasurer, and the other half of the Directors are elected in even-numbered years.
The Board of the Farmers Institute is responsible for the day to day operations of the organization.
President - Roger Painter
Vice President - Roy Davies
Secretary - Gerry Giles
Treasurer - Robin Brett
- George Baird
- Dave Bilkoski
- Russell Dann
- Gord Dickenson
- Nellie Poelman
- Lynne Pohynayko
- Jayne Shaw
- Bill Wikkerink
Roger Painter, President
- To promote rural life and the theories and practices of agriculture;
- To promote public awareness of the role of agriculture in today's society;
- To promote the management and maintenance of the assets of the Cobble Hill Farmers Institute on behalf of its members;
- To promote and celebrate the historical legacy of agriculture; and
- To promote and support the education and participation of youth in agriculture.